Saturday, September 14, 2019

riding myself

nudes and sexting



I dont think its going to stop
Stop what? the body. My body wont stop.
Stop what? Not what, IT.
It sedates my stories and keeps going.
Pressing on and on pressing.
Mouth is still buzzing something.
...Maybe sounds of speculation
are going to just be saliva soon?
Jusssssssst a wet mouth.

This morning it woke before i did.
What did? Just the reddish pink.
‘The mouth is scantily clad in reddish pink, aftertaste.’
Delimiting my lines before i even got a chance to…
Chance to what? Stop, stop it and lick breathe into sync.

The gasp that keeps dropping and rounding out a basin with all of that one directional weight.
Id press myself against you right now.
From both directions, from inside and outside all at once.
Mouth speaks just a drunken story here, repeat, just sounds that slightly vibrate.
Humming the drop
The concave touch point
Lean in on me
Lean into fever
And a slathering palette.
Give me tongue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mess