Wednesday, July 24, 2019

ladies

I started this maze game but am bored now with it so wont be finishing this map.
that is, the ladies have left class. 



Today at the british red cross charity shop, on the wall were a constellation of pictures, 4 of which I took. I even paid attention to the 2's and 3's in the prices of each. The first that caught my attention was a photo of a vacant room with rows of chairs and an illuminated sign on the door in its background saying 'ladies'. the following three images I read in relation to the saliency of this mystery image, as though they were keys to it, and worked into them in attempt to sense make. The cures 'charlotte sometimes' is strong association.







Conclusion: I am bored of these symbol-stickers and shapes, I want now not the airy intellect as it speculates ad-infimum with its sticky shapes and lines but instead ethereal air becausthe body cannot bear its company in an Ernst Haeckel sketch.

nails painted shell and resting on soil as afterthought:

'so bored of maths class I painted my nails in the interval'
the ladies have left class and have not finished their coursework. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mess