Tuesday, June 25, 2019

materal reverie of the tarot


A few years ago I cut the Thoth tarot deck to pieces. Recently those remnants re-surfaced and so I thought I would begin putting them back together in my own way and maybe learn about the tarot and its principles along the way. In dialogue with fellow travellers that cross fertilize in the virtual space, and chance encounter, here are some of the budding images:

A handkerchief for the lunar sneeze

or a spritz of perfume that says: 
“look for the woman in the dress, if there is no woman, there is no dress”

Facebook as daydreaming vanity box, as the private theatres of the cottingely fairies:
maternal reverie as the forming and reforming of the vessel.
‘the vessels are on the move’
the nested realities of Kurt Cobains heart shaped boxes
that feeling of being made from one instant to the next
of breath
and those minor subtleties
glancing the glamour of ghosts

queen of disks

turning and churning soil

princess of disks

watching over the saplings

Debauchery

is a fertile bucket of nuclear waste sludge
its children are miasmic
its waters intoxicating
because:
the methodical description of a cocktail being made takes me along with it; I am shaken, stirred and iced.
I am Alice’s “drink me”
and drink me is the disharmony of a girl ejected from her vessel:


a resolution follows in the…
princess of cups

here scissors are like sword-wands
not the cut of castration.
in contrast her uterine waters do not repel like the inebriating waters of debauchery.

Art
“a girl should be two things, who she wants and what she wants” -coco chanel
the two of the mother-infant make a mental apparatus
a dialectic

Abundance


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mess