Friday, June 21, 2019

making sense of

some partial demonstrations of on-going sense making in its nascency.

Sense-making cards: fugitive constellations of images that have a
phrasal quality.


I misunderstand her a lot. For example she has a poem in her pocket, handwritten on lined paper and folded several times. It is a poem by Rilke and she ought to remember it for protection later. But people are caught up on this poem. When her understanding of it is more in the folding. And she likes it in her hand. She would be happy to forget all the rest. Forget it is in her pocket. Later found washed up on a beach.


My contemporary, I saw her, a glance,
always doing something with her hands

 

gently come shy creatures of sleep;
 I must make of my body a sleeping surface if I am to host them.

a gathering of flies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mess