Friday, May 3, 2019

the passion according to femme-cell kitty

Once upon a time...

"lunar jellybean"




“feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?”
so that is how my slipper slipped away.
Barefoot it is then.
a slip slip treading walks forth into….
Meanwhile, we could be anywhere.

It is because: vaporous is my attention to sea shells: each does something different to me. carries me differently.
And I barely know where I have been.
but I really seem to like them.

You could always sink back into the amnesia of my sleeping surface
a quiet humming
or the slow buzzing I hear when I look at you.
It is not even noise anymore.
maybe a coil in the ear

listening.
I touch myself from any distance.
and I take you in.

be a lunar jellybean

there is:
a baby bird with a head too heavy for its body.
still so young.
she crowns me as she tucks me into what I am.
tieing up loose ends
is like tendons straining to make a neck.
Keep still very still.
still so young.
and looking forward too.

you will have a brain!

if you like
I love you

and this succession names you:
Lunar jellybean











No comments:

Post a Comment

Mess